Restless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restless

Lineage II clan.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urakaikiller
Partisan Leader Talakin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Here Empty
PostSubject: Here   Here Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:51 am

Nab asked me to post this its from aeon on the inimical forums

Wow. Reaper I don't know what your problem is, but you seriously need to let it go.

Every breath you take is something negative about me, or enraged. Let's clear a few things up shall we? I won't go into detail because this will turn into some stupid e-battle and I don't have the time for that.

First: Enraged donations. Yes the server is/was in a real datacenter. http://www.colo4dallas.com to be exact. It was being resold through http://www.151hosting.com. You can send an email to Eric at 151hosting.com and he can explain/verify anything you don't believe.

Second: Cheating/Corruption. I never denied there were a few GM's that broke my rules, and I removed them. You included. (remember PKing people on your GM?) As far as me being corrupt? Whatever. Yes, I had non-tagged characters and I would go around and pk people on occasion. Usually I would end up giving them adena after I killed them. But did I ever just "cheat" No. and frankly im sick of hearing it. I assume you would start to say something about Phil or Illegal. Phil donated $2000 to pay for the main server, not to mention about another $1000 in tokens just to pay for his "enchanting addiction" did I supply him with enchants scrolls? No. He used the castle to get them. Illegal never got any help from me. Period.

Third: Me driving the server into the ground. It takes a whole lot more than just me to run the server. Yes I stopped logging in and I stopped caring about the server. Why? Well let's see, after I stopped logging in I was happier, didn't have to hear people yelling/cussing all the time, got married, built a new house, started a new job. If you think anyone would choose a private L2 server, over marriage, career, house then they have issues. Sorry if you think I killed the server, sorry if that is what really killed enraged, but if I had to choose between ERL2 or my real life I would choose my life everytime.

And as far me getting upset and cussing yellin at people on the forums. Holy crap man talk about being a hypocrit. You cussed/yelled at players all the time and that is why you got kicked off being a GM. When people like you come to the forums, accuse us of stuff that isn't true, cuss us out and scream and yell, you think I should sit back smile and be nice? No thanks.

Anyway, let it go. Whatever it is that makes you so mad, let it go. It's not worth it. If I really wanted to cheat, or whatever else you think I did, then I would have made some money off the server, sold stuff early on, made a killing, and then shut it down all in 6 months. Or opened a new server and did it all over again like L2W etc.

Thankfully, it's all over. I can go back to being me, playing other games and having a good time. If you don't believe me, then your MORE than welcome to come hang out on TS with us, chat with us, play games with us. I liked you before reaper, you were funny as hell, it's your hot temper and conspiracy theories that I didn't like.

Anyway, thanks for everything guys, had a blast. Hook up with me if your interested in something other than ERL2.
Back to top Go down
SandStorm
Admin
SandStorm

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here   Here Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:36 am

Shuld I say smting else than LOL here? xD
Back to top Go down
https://restless.forumotion.com

Here